Friday, November 1, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3



What caught my attention was because its an old store which had an organize aisle of bread.
I see: An aisle of bread at a store
I smell: fresh made bread products and sweet flour
I hear: kids and people talking in the store 
I taste: the bread product
I feel: calm because of the smell of the product


What caught my attention was al the different product of food a family had in the early times in there freezer kinda reminds me of my family.
I see: a lot of different frozen food products in a freezer of a refrigerator 
I smell: i smell ice cream, meet patties, basically al the products smells 
I hear: the cold wind of the freezer 
I taste: the ice cream and food in the freezer
I feel: cold because of the chill the freezer gives off

No comments:

Post a Comment